Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beach Trip '07!!!


Well, we are back from the beach, and relaxed and tan! Well, at least I am tan, not so sure about relaxed. We had a WONDERFUL time in Duck, NC. The weather was beautiful, the beach quiet and uncrowded, and the beach house sweet and comfortable. We had a super great time with our friends that joined us! Thanks ya'll for coming, you made it perfect!! (ps I promise to send photos soon, our net at the house has been on the fritz since we got back) I snagged this picture from Bob's repretoire of the week-end. This is the gang at the beach house! From left to right: Angie, Maddie, Bob, Annette, Justin, Me, Chris, Wendy, and Piney. I miss you all so much!!

Watch out for tomorrow's blog, we will be posting girl or boy news! Yippie!! I am itching to go buy clothes, don't you know!

Tonight is going to be a long one: we are going to the "Golden Lamp" Awards banquet. Its like the Emmy's of School Publication products. With out the glamourous people. My magazine is up for the highest award of the year, the coveted (among some cicles) GOLDEN LAMP. I am just hoping I can make it through with out falling asleep. It goes on way past my bedtime. I probably won't get home until after midnight. Good grief. I'll let you know how that turned out too. I am sure you will all be waiting with baited breath. I know I will be. snore.....

Ok, that's it for now. I'll post more beach pics later, and possibly a little Goosey Greuel pic!!


No comments: