Monday, September 17, 2007

Just so you can see my progress...


Ok. This is a terrible photo. I am ashamed to even let this be posted in any public domain. But, it does show how I am progressing, so what the heck. We just bought this fancy new camera for when the baby comes, and I have been really disappointed with the quality! I think we may have to send it back. (I am not blaming the camera for my puffiness, just the poor quality of the image) Enjoy laughing. :) Oh, and thanks to Karen for the cute dress I am wearing. She and Angie sent me many cute maternity clothes.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey KT! You look beautimus! I'm loving keeping up with y'all's blog! Can't wait to see the new babe!!!! BTW...what kind of camera are you sending back?

Katie and Justin said...

Hey Weed!! Good to hear from you! Thanks for keeping up with our blog. I can't wait for you to see little Greuel, too. When are you coming home to visit? Anyway, the camera is a Panasonic Lumix. It gets great review s on B&H, better than its comparable competition, Canon. I think we determined it was user error. Justin hasn't gotten used to all the fancy settings. I keep telling him to just set it to auto!! So, for now, we are keeping it. Love you!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the info! I'm always trying to keep up with reviews--especially on B&H. I'm looking to buy right now, so that's why I was asking. Can't wait to see photos of the babe!! I can't believe it! She'll be awesome, I know! Won't be coming back home for a visit til '08 sometime. Maybe Miss and I can get up to visit y'all! Would love that! Take care!!! Love ya!!!