Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Going Home Duds




Hi all. Not too much has happened since last Thursday. Jusin and I worked on the mural, it is almost done! We have had so much fun working on it!! We spent all day Saturday getting supplies, i transferred the images on the mdf, Justin cut them out, I sanded and then painted. All we have left to do is paint the background peice and get it hung!! It was such a beautiful week-end, and spending that time outside together was really fun.

Justin and I are bothing starting to get a bit jittery about the arrival! I am not sleeping weel, and Jsutin is talking in his sleep alot. Hum, which came first I wonder?? This week-end he told me a long complicated sad tale of the "spaghetti kid" whose arms couldn't turn off the computer. (while sleeping of course) And last night we had some yelling at the imaginary person who was walking through our house. That freaked me out a bit! Needless to say, today, I am functioning on about 3 hours of sleep!

The photos today are the "going home" outfit, and a bunting for the baby. the outfit has pumpkins on it, with the matching pumpkin hat!! the bunting looks like a sheep. I couldn't resist the ears....Hope you like them! Let me know what you think!

Love you all.

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

LOVE the duds! Too, too cute! We can't wait to meet the baby!! The way things are going with our paperwork (a touch slower than I expected) means our babies *might* be born closer to the same time than I originally thought. HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
oxox
Missy