My due date is officially 4 days away! We are very excited!! I am home now on my leave and spend my days lounging around and watching too many episodes of "A Baby Story" and "Price is Right". Drew Carrey is doing pretty well, by the way. I do feel like I am in a waiting room, just hanging out until my number is called. Every little pinch or pang I feel I keenly note, just waiting for it to turn into something more. We are so ready to meet our little girl! I go to see the doctor on Friday, at which point they will schedule an induction, presumably a week or so past my due date. I am hoping, if it comes to that, I can convince them to induce earlier in the week, as I have been having a LOT of back pain. But, I am trying very hard to use all my limited powers of patience to remember that she has a date God knows for her to come. In t he meantime, we'll just anticipate and be excited! It is gauranteed in any event that in the next two weeks our lives will forever change.
Thanks for your prayers and thoughts! I can't wait to announce on the blog her arrival. If she hasn't come by Friday, I'll let you know when we are scheduled to go in. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
KT!! It was so, so fabulous to talk to you last night!! I miss you so much! Can't wait to see the baby's smiling face for the first time...love you bunches!!
Miss
Post a Comment