Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Little Girl


We are so thankful for our little addition, Tula Jane!! I know, I know, I promised an update to the blog as soon as she got here. However, as most of you know, the hospital visit was a little more stressful than planned, and honestly, this is the first moment I have had to sit down and take the time to write this! Even still, I am skipping a nap to do so! Life with a newborn is really dramatically different than normal life! But wonderful and new and rewarding....everything we hoped and nothing we could have imagined. I could wish for a little more sleep, but we all know that is just a pipe dream with a baby, right? Today, Tula has been in this world a little more than two weeks. She is such a sweet baby girl. I can't explain how much we love her. God has blessed us with a happy, sweet spirit. I can't wait to share all the special things she does with you all. A few are: she can hold her head up for a few seconds at a time! She looks around, and you can tell she is learning so much. She smiles at me, big toothless grins. They totally melt my heart. She giggles in her sleep! She can't do it intentionally yet, but she will let out an occasional chuckle while she dreams. She follows me around the room, looking at me. When she is sleeping in my arms, I can feel she knows I am her mommy. We just love her so much. We thank God everyday for sending her to us, and for all the prayers that got her home safely and healthy. I can't wait for the next installment! Be on the look out for new pics, but I can't guarantee timeliness! Days fly by in an instant!

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

KT! I can't believe I didn't see this sooner!! What a beautiful picture of Tula-Belle!! I have given Tula a shout out on our blog. I just can't wait to see her for the first time at Christmas!!!
oxox
Missy