Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dinner Dilemas

So everyone keeps telling me to enjoy eating whatever I want. I have read in pregnancy books about cravings and appetite. I was excited, truth be told, to eat all the yummy foods I love and really enjoy them. But, so far, I have been hungry, yes, but instead of cravings I have had anti-cravings. In other words, nothing sounds appealing. Not like it will make me sick or anything, but just blah about most foods. It is really disappointing. I am hungry, but nothing sounds right. In the past few weeks I have subsisted mostly off of pepperoni pizza. Now, I have burned out on it. I can't even get excited about ice cream! And you know how much I generally love that. I am in a conundrum! I need some suggestions. What are your favorite foods I could adopt? I know its bad, but, I need to love food again!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey Katie and Justin! So glad to have a way to know what y'all are up to! Congrats on baby Greuel! Well, gimme a shout out sometime! Hit up my blog at http://wrshelton.blogspot.com! I'm keepin' it real here in Thailand! Good times! Y'all take care!!! Looking forward to blog posts!