Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Week-end

Thank goodness its Friday! I am so ready for a break to this week! Justin is home from his trip to the mid-west. Lucky duck has the day off. I woke up with a migraine, how wonderful, but am feeling much better. With the exception of the TUNA sickness I am now suffering from the office mate behind me that insists on eating a stinky tuna sandwich in her office, everyday, for hours. I swear it takes her 3 hours to finish that thing. (yuck) My friend and photo editor, Mary Ann brought me a smelly good spray to help neutralize the air. It is sort of helping.

This week I believe I have experienced a "growth spurt" in the tummy!! Which explains the mild muscles cramps and excessive tiredness. Justin came in last night, took one look at me, and said, "Woah! Where did that belly come from?!" He was totally bummed he missed some kind of special event of growth. It was kinda cool! I thought maybe I had grown a good deal, but it was confirmed by Justin. And another woman at my office who has been out of town, thought I looked different. Its so magical how it all happens! Now, I am ready to feel that baby!! I have a few weeks for that to happen, but I am very excited. I'll keep you posted!

Have a great week-end!
Love - us

No comments: