

Ok, so we have found two mobiles we really love. Which do you like better? Please vote.
As they are both birds, lets call the simpler one "rainbow birds" and the other "wacky birds". Let us know what you think!
In the meantime, we are doing well. I had a shopping spree this week-end for maternity clothes, and that was very fun. I am also officially in my second trimester!!! I can say with some comfort that the sickness has subsided, but I am still exhaustable. Hopefully that will begin to lessen, too! We have a lot of fun ahead of us, a trip to Nashville to see Justin's family and my grandparents, and then a nice long trip to the beach!! I cannot wait. It is the calm before the storm!! The last vacation as a couple with out kids. I am not sad about that, I am ready!
Have a super Wednesday!
3 comments:
Hi guys!
Just wanted to let you know that I am here and reading. It's fun to keep up with the fun day-to-day pregnancy stuff!
I like both mobiles, but babies seem to like whacky things a lot, so I'll vote for that one.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Love,
Angie
Hey Katie and Justin! I'm a little late getting in on the mobile vote...I love both of them but I'm a little partial to the top one. Love to you all!
Missy
Hi Guys,
We are extra late but we like the wacky one also i think its different ans being different is good. :)
Love Sam and Damien
Post a Comment