
Good Morning! I just (finally) completed the layout for the 3D baby mural Justin and I are making for the nursery. What do you think? It will be made of mdf. The back panel is flat, and the animals are cut and mounted a bit above the bottom board. We plan on working on it this week-end. I am also almost done with the curtains for the room. I have only the two drape panels remaining!! I can't wait to get everything up! Hopefully, the mural won't take to long. The cutting will be time intense, but the painting is basic.
In other news, please continue to pray for my grandmother, she is still not doing well, and will most likely need surgery very soon. Please pray for my parents, too, as they are under a lot of stress and strain right now.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!
1 comment:
LOVE the mural! Absolutely lovely! Where to begin?!?! I'm so sorry for being so behind with your blog!! I just cringed to read about the ring episode. YIKES!! Weedy is right, you look gorgeous in your most recent photo! I can't believe your delivery date is getting so close!!
*hugs*
Missy
Post a Comment