Hi everybody! I know it has been like a bajillion years since I have posted. I am so sorry! I have been a little preoccupied, though! Ok, since my last post, Tula has grown by leaps and bounds! She now weighs in at 12 lbs 11 oz, and is 24 inches long! Two feet friends! My baby is about 1/3 my height! Good grief! No, we have not got her on steriods. I promise! We took an almost two week trip back home for Christmas and New Years. Tula did great! She is already a seasoned traveller, what with thousands of miles under her belt already. We went to Kingsport, then Nashville, and finally Knoxville. She was a champ. I have officially given my notice to work. They were great and SO supportive. So its Tula and me! I think we make a pretty good team! Her job is to poop and eat and look cute. I do everything else! Also, we have purchased a new computer system! It is the mac daddy of all macs. Well, almost, but the good news here is: it is SO super fast that posting iamges to my blog will be a breeze, plus, I purchased a .mac account so I will officially have a Tula website up and running. When? Um, not sure yet, but it will happen soon! I will keep you posted. On the site I will post pictures, so I can upload a whole lot more than what I can to the blog.
Yesterday was her 2 month appointment. (Even though she is officially 9 1/2 weeks) She got her first round of vaccines. It went ok, but later last night is was Puke Fest '08. I'm talking projectile, folks! Poor baby, she was so freaked out! But she seems to be feeling a bit better today, however, she is still running a bit of a fever, and, is really sleepy.
Ya'll come back now, hear? I will post more Tula Tidbits soon.
Love to all!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tag! You're it! Check out my blog for details...
Love,
Miss
Post a Comment