Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick Update

Hi all! Happy Monday! Just wanted to ask for prayers again, my Grandmother is back in the hospital. They took her this morning, and I don't have a lot of information yet. Mom says she is having severe pain again, so most likely it is the kidney stone.
Justin and I are doing well. We had a nice week-end. We went on a "date" Saturday. That was so nice, we haven't done that in a while. We used to have date night every Friday night. We went to see "The Bourne Ultimatum" It was fun. Yesterday we were able to make it to church for the first time in a while, that was great. I put up some fall decorations in the house. We also put together our lovely high chair and bassinet!! We love them. No change in the pain in my back, though. I go back to the doctor tomorrow. Oh! But the exciting news is we drove into work today!! Hopefully that will make a big difference! I'll let you know. The drive was not too bad! I'll let you know how the commute tonight is.

1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

KT-I hope your grandmother is doing better. I'm glad you drove into work. I hope that helps!!
Miss